ClayZilla®, from Surf City Garage, is the first major innovation in surface prep and paint restoration since the clay bar was invented in 1990. ClayZilla’s patented (US No. D716,631) and patent-pending system:
- Lasts 5 times longer than a clay bar
- Restores a car’s paint at a fraction of a clay bar’s cost
- Gives you a Monster Shine® and smooth-as-glass surface
- Is ultra-safe – no embedded contaminants ever
- Is extremely easy to use. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts3SM81-RIM
The ClayZilla Surface Prep System (MSRP $24.99) includes:
- The ClayZilla ergonomic hand-held tool
- A replaceable Zilla Pad® lasts for up to 20 cars (clay bars are good for just 3-4 cars)
- One 8oz bottle of Zilla Juice® Detailer for lubricity
Zilla Pads & Zilla Juice are also each available separately (MSRP $11.99).
ClayZilla (www.clayzilla.com) is available directly from Surf City Garage (www.surfcitygarage.com) and, starting in early 2016, in Advance Auto Parts, Pep Boys, Walmart, Lordco, plus in specialty shops and in over 20 countries including Germany, The Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, the UK, France, Thailand and Australia. Distributors and retailers should contact Matt Rigdon, firstname.lastname@example.org.